With Confidence

It was earlier this year when I first heard the song "Confidence" by Sanctus Real while riding in the car. I instantly fell in love with it, and I came home and added it to my Spotify playlist immediately! I have literally had it on repeat ever since, and it has become my "go-to song." Whenever I hear it I am so overwhelmed with emotion and the words within the song inspire me to be a more courageous, confident person. And who knows? This may become true for you too, which is why I felt inspired to share this song with you this week!

I believe that confidence looks differently for everyone. Some people need A WHOLE LOT of confidence, which others just need a little sprinkle of it. Some people may need confidence while public speaking, while others may not. Some people may need confidence while walking into a hard test, while others may not. Some people may need confidence when doing what is right, while others may not. And so on...

 Whatever the case may be...confidence is a hard thing to grasp, and something that cannot be fully grasped without God's help. 

Just look at our friends in the Bible. There was David, Esther, Daniel, Ruth, Moses, Mary, and so many more. David was a young boy who went up against a giant in a fight and won. Esther was a young woman who courageously went before the king in order to save her people. Daniel was thrown into a lion's den and encountered the face of death. Ruth was a woman whose life was forever changed after she lost her husband. Moses remained in the desert for forty years until he heard God call him out to deliver His people from their slavery to the Egyptians. Mary faced criticism for being an unmarried, virgin woman who was pregnant. 

Each of these people had one thing in common. They were scared. To us they look like courageous biblical heroes, when really they were human just like you and me. They were put in difficult situations that tested their faith and made them feel weak and unworthy. However, they all came to the same conclusion: they didn't have to face their battles on their own because they had God. They knew that all they had to do was seek Him. Because they sought God and had faith and confidence in Him they were able to live courageous lives. These people are beautiful role models for you and I because they show what it truly means to have unwavering faith in God when our waters are rough. These people knew God would give them the confidence and strength they needed. And I have  complete faith that God will do the same for you and me. 

I want you to know that you can find rest with God and you can find confidence in the fact that He is working in your life! You can walk in His strength, and because of that you will find Him instilling a song within your heart and victory in your steps! We must seek God and ask Him to work in us so that we may live confidently for Him and bring Him glory. I encourage you this week and forward to do just this. Seek God fully and wholeheartedly asking Him for courage so that you may be bold in your witness for Him!

So together, as brave warriors, let's put on our armor, take up our swords, let God's strength be our shield, and march full force into our battles...without looking back. I have faith that God will be our defense, and He will go before us and give us all the confidence. And because of this gift of confidence...we will be victorious! 

Be confident! Just trust in God, and you got this! 

As Sanctus Real says, "So I'm gonna trust you and give you everything. I'll be a conquer cause you fight for me. I'll be a champion claiming your victory." 

Have a sweet week and stay faithful, friends!

Much love always, 
Gracie 


Comments

  1. I love this, Gracie! Thankful that the fight has been fought and won. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, Gracie! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts